Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My Sale on Ebay



For those you who couldn't make the SVJX and because having decided to part with some gorgeous shabby vintage treasures I have decided to have an online sale on ebay.  Starting this evening at 8pm I have a HEAP of really lovely items up for sale...starting at the bargain price of only $5.00.  There are gorgeouspices of roses antique china, beautiful old tins..and so much more so pop over to my ebay auctions and have a peek...I am sure you will find something you will love.   Click on the link at the top right hand side of this page and voila..you will be transported to treasure hunters heaven!!   Above is just a couple of tempting photos of items listed!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sam you're so BRAVE....I KNOW how hard it is to part with some of those YUMMY pieces....!!!!!

    I'll keep my fingers crossed the Shabby Devotees will visit you in DROVES....!


    Hope you're having a BRILLIANT week....!

    Cheers,
    Tamarah :o)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear from you!